25 June 2010

Alien Craft spotter cards


We have obtained a confidential document leaked from the Ministry of Planetary Security: the object of this publication is to provide a simple reference to facilitate the recognition of the different types of alien craft. Here are 2 samples from the boxed set of 143 cards depicting the silhouettes of alien spacecraft originally prepared by the UK Air Ministry, London and issued to Roof Watchers in our major cities.
I believe some of these craft may originate in The Outer Dust Rings.
Each card 10cm x 10cm. Click to enlarge.

5 comments:

Mick said...

I love these and, just as much, the report that goes along with them. Where were you when I was knee deep in documenting the Outer Dust Rings?

Paul Bommer said...

I love these. Inspired.

Oscar Grillo said...

I'd LOVE a watch from the outter Ring!!

Oscar Grillo said...

I mean, outter dust......

drug forum said...

nice to share my love is wonderful to tell you that a healthy green gives you the best Organic vitamins, herbal remedies and organic supplements.
They use all natural ingredients to create organic products.