16 June 2011

Chopsticks

The Frog wrestles with glutinous rice during today's dim sum lunch to discuss our planning application. We want to demolish Camden Town tube station and replace it with a giant guillotine.

Meanwhile I'm replaying Jerry Seinfeld's chopsticks routine in my mind: "I'll tell you what I like about Chinese people. They're hanging in there with the chopsticks,aren't they? You know they've seen the fork. They're staying with the sticks. I don't know how they missed it. Chinese farmer gets up, works in the field with a shovel all day. Shovel. Spoon. Come on. You're not plowing 40 acres with a couple of pool cues!" See the clip here
Pen and ink with watercolour 115mm x 155mm. Click to enlarge.

2 comments:

Olaf Johansson said...

Not everyone with a fork has seen the light. And instead of a guillotine - why not a giant pencil sharpener. Office utensils are getting obsolete you know.

mashley said...

I love your topic!

Drugs Online