31 March 2010

Florentine Honeyburst

This afternoon's visit to the Van Doesburg show was followed by coffee and cake with the Frog. We discussed my Fretless Ladder (top left), and the sport of Egg Ping Pong invented by Jean Arp. I urged him to visit the rockin' zebra finches . This prompted a lengthy rant about the latest addition to the Frog's guitar collection. Meanwhile Serota floated past our table and I ate most of the cake.
Pen and ink with stabilo markers on Moleskine 9cm x 14cm. Click to enlarge.

3 comments:

ElizT said...

I bet they do photoshop as well, honeyburst and all.

problemchildbride said...

I viewed this within eyeshot of my own (disgruntled) ladder. It immediately asked me for a raise and told me that blood and splinters would fill the streets if I did not meet its demands for better working conditions. Apparently it doesn't like being walked all over.

Mr. Spoqui said...

crazy and interesting post! amazing!